Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Hope

Been dabbling into my blogs at work too much and neglected to update my own. For the life of me, can't even remember the login that I registered for the blog itself (shocking!). Been really caught up in work, but it would not be sensible for me to be in communications and not blog at all is ironic.

The last few weeks have been great in the sense that since I started out at AirAsia, I have gone from this....

to this....

and even hanging out with our CEO.

AirAsia has been rocking so far and its not going to end soon. Even got a twitter account. Follow me @thewrecktan and I'll follow you. Got a motlew crew and a new icon in the house and his name is blinky although people think hes my new alter ego. Whats your say, am I crazier now or what? Look to be posting more often and watch this space.

Introducing the world to the lean mean bitting rascal and my new underling, blinky the machine.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Beach Night was just super duper awesome fun. It was one of the best parties...if only all parties gave away water guns as door gifts.

Post a Comment