Wednesday, July 1, 2009

haunting you forever if you dont mind

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?

~ Casper



Slept late last night so I would be tired out and wouldn't be getting up in between missing you. Just one more day. After a week of crafting stories from aliens to adventures in lost worlds, today your hobbit would just like to record a message from my heart and thoughts from a silly lamb's mind for you before I get to the convention center for the dive exhibition. Just a simple, short and sweet message if I can write one for you. We're going together baby theres no doubt about that. You simply never left my side. Its just I can't see you right now and that hurts a bit. I know you wanted me to write about whats going on in the exhibition but I would really like to tell you what I saw instead of you reading a 'review'.

The weathers nice today with birds chirping at the window as I type this down and last I checked, Taipei was also sunny like your smiles on the phone. Blame the naughty ponies for nibbling on your shawl. All kind of animals and beasts seem to like to feed on you :) Its you, always about you. Am happy that your sorethroat is gone and that you can finally enjoy today fully. Its the last long full day and a part of me is happy and the other wishing that today would go by faster. Time does play funny parts on my emotions especially when you're not around. I woke up rubbing my eyes hard today and the image of you slapping my hand away immediately stopped me and left me with a grin. I woke up with a faint memory of a dream involving you. You were smiling for me and that was beautiful.

Todays a beautiful day baby. After falling down from my bed trying to touch you in my dream and bruising my leg against the wall, I'm smiling more today baby because that image of the most beautiful creature under the seas is still keeping me enchanted. You're beautiful today baby. How do I know? Because I have to know and theres nothing more true. Like Casper, baby, if I act cute and say I love you, can I keep you forever? With that, your hobbit is signing off and starting out to the expo. Divers beware, baa baa baaa!

PS. Bie, keeping myself entertained by daydreams of alien invasions, you in Bali, laces and your smile. Todays beautiful and its all because of you, its always you. Smile for me baby, I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment