Monday, December 7, 2009

keep falling with me

I thought you were so dumb, so mean and monotoned. Now you're caring, loveable and speak to me with passion. I guess one kiss under a stary sky can make you fall in love. I pray we keep falling.

~ I Guess We Can Fall In Love



Today you're tired and feeling down. But the weather I'm painting for you is nothing worth being down about. Today, you're leaving on a jetplane but in all reality, the only place you're going today is right to my heart. I know you must be thinking what can be so great about hopping on a plane for a two day work trip being tired with nothing to look forward to. But lamb wants lion to know that with each passing day, we are approaching each milestone.

If before, we have nothing to look forward to. Today, we can wait for next week when our food adventure begins and more importantly, the next milestone in our chapter. And with each passing day, each passing milestone, I look back and wonder where were you in the past years and I wonder maybe it's worth it what we have right now. So don't be down with all the worries and stress you have right now.

What we have right here, this place right here is called happyness. Sometimes, I do believe that all the bad stuff happens because only then will the great times be magnified and you want to cling on so much to them that they remain in your memory. Every second, be it at 18 meters under the sea, to dancing under the stars on sands with racing waves, to a kiss after a vomit, to the boat rides, to the meals that didin't matter before I met you to the movies both crappy and great. And of course, the times, I get lost in your eyes.

Today exists because it's another day to walk with you and another day to hold your hand and say today, I'm smiling and it's all because of you. Today, when we're both tired, we can say we are here for each other. I know you're busy before the plane takes off, so I'm writing this here to comfort you in all the madness. In all the craziness around us, I am here for you. If there is any sense or logic in this, I love you and tomorrow, I'm going to wait for you, my lion.

The stars keep falling and each passing day, today, I keep falling for you baby. Bad dreams, bad dreams go away. Good dreams, good dreams here to stay. Tonight, if there are no stars in your sky, rest assured that I am going to shine for you and light your darkest skies. Love you baby and from this moment, I miss you but it's okay. Love is just that, being there for you, at all times and tomorrow is going to shine all the brighter.

PS. Bie, I know it's simple and I know many parts are repetitive but everything happens for a reason. I love you for a reason and that reason is you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment