Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby I love you



When I see your face..there's nothing I would change. You're simply amazing, just the way you are...

~ Bruno Mars

Baby..writing this post for you as you're tying flowers for Ena and YC's wedding. Just looking at the sweetest stars that God could have drawn in my sky, how privileged it is to be able to wake up to you everyday of our lives.

Am busy with work and thoughts lately, but want you to know in the midst of all the noise, you are the only thing that makes sense and continue to paint me smiles each day. Am taking this little bit of time before we go to church just to record this down; that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and you still amaze me every moment by taking my breath away.

It's a like dark and gloomy outside but still sunny in my heart just looking at you now. It's strange how looking at you as my wife only means that every day of our lives, I will do more to earn your love and your heart as your husband. Can't wait for my birthday surprise and I do know you want that camera very much and your husband is indeed planning to get it for you. What my baby wants, my baby gets.

I love you baby and today, if I did not mention it out loud, you're beautiful. This is my note to you. It's simple but it's our story. Write with me. Always.

PS. Bie, each day, each moment with you is my greatest treasure of that day. Muacksss

0 comments:

Post a Comment