Monday, December 6, 2010

This Little Note



I know that to love you is a treason against France. But not to love you is a treason against my heart.

~ Man in the Iron Mask


Writing you this love note while the rain pours and beats against the window pane has a way of warming the heart. It's begging to be cold outside and somehow typing notes for you always keeps the inside of me warm. I know you hate complicated words and big words so I'll try to keep this note for you simple. I love you and I just want you to know that the only dream that ever mattered has come true. In this life, I was loved by you.

As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. And somehow like the way you sang Beyonce's Halo, it doesn't feel like falling. So here I am with no other intention other than to paint you your smile for today; telling you that you're the most beautiful woman in the world and that today in all the gloominess of the weather outside, you made it shine for me here.

They say that elephants can die of a broken heart. You are my heart and don't ever break it. I love you baby today, everyday, always.

PS. I know I'm a lamb so don't turn me into an elephant. With you, always

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really, really nice...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment