Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sweet talk?

"What? You're going with your neighbour? The one whose mom was from MAS?"

"Yeah. Call you when I get back"

Thud. End of line. Hearing that evil janet was going to dinner with her neighbour was pain in the gut. Not because I didin't trust her nor was there an inner green monster appearing. It was painful only because I so hoped I could be the guy to take evil janet out to dinner tonight. Have you ever felt a time for a person that you wanted to spend as much waking time with? But you know what, there are many many many more nights to come, and honestly, today was one of the greatest days of my life. It beats Tun Musa reading the speech I wrote to launch Sime Darby, me getting a promotion and even winning the university basketball tournament in NZ!

There were several times today that I felt my heart pop and I could swear that blood rushed so fast to my head that I had to run from sight and from normal people.

Today was a first of many things. For one, I woke evil janet up...it was really sweet, her voice when she woke up. Sitting there waiting for her was just so beautiful. It was the cutest voice that no anime character or actress could ever come up with and my day started off on fire. It was simply unbelievable that the rain was chased away and I could not believe myself happily humming to LCCT on a cloudy morning.

At the meeting today, she simply set my heart racing for the hills. When her eyes met mine, it was like a wave of emotion ran all the way up and down that I actually felt dizzy. It was like a lightning strike right up my vertebrae and completely froze me on the spot.

Today, the blog video is finally done. But strangely enough, I didn't feel any sense of accomplishment. This happened right after the meeting and that lightning bolt was still rushing up and down even after an hour!!!! That was simply how you blow my mind. Nothing else mattered.

Today was also the first time I walked her to her car. On the short walk, I nearly had to slap myself to stop myself from holding her hand which was right there! It was just swinging right there and I was half staggering convinced I should slap myself and the other sane side trying to keep up a proper conversation. When she said goodbye, I could have simply collapsed on the spot. She is that eternal sunshine of my evil mind.



Evil janet actually said I'm a sweet talker. Yvonne, guess what? I still got my mojo. But I still wonder if she will believe that every word was true and real. That every moment with her is sweet. The Beetles said it best, "Its only words and words are all I have to take your heart away." Wonder if I'm daring enough. That I would never bluff her. Come to think of it, this is the first post I have thats so personal. Wonder if she will be mad....thank goodness her modem's out....

4 comments:

nickee said...

forget all those thinking and hand slapping- go for it!!!!!!!!

btw, what a nice name : evil janet

carpe diem said...

in imperfection, therein lies true beauty...
what's men in tights when you can have this? :) i understand now...

Khythia said...

i think you should skip more lunch with IT :D

Derek "thewrecktan" Tan said...

im having lunch with my gang as usual. seperate okay...but i'll think of her so if my gang catches me im real dead...

Post a Comment