Monday, March 23, 2009

not enough zzzzz

Just finished the shooting and editing for the new AirAsia Blog video is going smoothly. Problem is just I really did not get enough rest last nite (blame a certain janet for not getting off my mind). Might be checking in early tonight. The video I guarantee will make you laughing on all fours. Better watch out if you're watching alone in the office. Editing is halfway through and raw footage is already seriously funny. The shooting is still with no budget and no help. All done in house with willing people to be conned (sorry corporate culture and yvonne, people have to sacrificed, muahahaha). This will be my fourth collaboration with Ruffy who has been increasingly superb in getting at what I want from my videos on the blog. Shooting was wrapped up in less than an hour and editing this time will be heavy. Computer went bonkers on us at least every 15 mins (thats why I'm guilty of leaving my seat so much).

The shooting was a blast and I can't wait for the finished product. Hoping many would smile especially the one opposite me. Got half my mind though on the pilot competiion, been compiling the list on a daily basis. Reading each entry which admittedly has been put together with great care. Equally scared of making the wrong decision. The pilots will have the final say but I can not help but feel for the candidates. Its like them waiting for another round of results after their SPM and STPM.

Its getting closer and closer to announcing the shortlisted candidates for the "So You Wanna be a Pilot?" competition. Got a few great entries today but didint have time to ring them to verify, been hectic running between editing and normal work procedures. Been sneaking in to catch smiles from my neighbour whose extremely busy. Everyone in Communications is with the Tianjin launch just a few days away. Sense another hustle and bustle at the airport on launch day.

Won't be shooting any more videos in the next few months although I still have a few more ideas I would definitely like to test. Will launch a concept or two unseen in a blog before and maybe take some time off in the near future. Hangzhou seems inviting :) Have mixed feelings about Perth, get to go out of office but not with the people I want to with. Hoping for a quick rest and a great view of Perth and the V-Fest. Then maybe, a proper holiday after.

Been dreaming weird dreams and getting up in the middle of the night. Was asked to push the next cabin crew intake, hopefully a green eyed monster won't appear as she really occupies 98% of a beating heart.

Gearing up for a busy next few months as recognition for the AirAsia blog grows. Hopefully the blog has gained many new followers and will continune to be as interesting and more. Someone said I was intoxicating, prefer to be a weather channel instead, if that makes sense at all.

2 comments:

nickee said...

i do not have enuff zzzz too, but gonna watch this latest ep of earl before zzzz..nitessss

Derek "thewrecktan" Tan said...

youre just saying that because riki was not around.

Post a Comment