Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two telephone calls and Häagen-Dazs

Woke up twice last night. For two phone calls. One was meant to be and the other not planned to happen. And I am now seriously love with Häagen-Dazs as well.



Came in the office this morning still reeling from the now officially greatest weekend of my life. Woke up the first time out of no reason at 2.30 and stayed up for half an hour to wake evil janet up at 3 and the other at 5 to say goodbye for a week :( (how in the world am I going to survive the week???). Just couldn't let her go just like that for a week right?

The magic just seems to live on. When she got there and called, I was right there beside her.

Yesterday was simply the happily ever after finale to everything. Yesterday was casual but stil so special. We held hands again, walked in the rain and had ice cream after the rain. And that was on top of visiting four shopping malls and endless cuddles up and down the escalators (baby, love it when you cuddle).



It was definitely a sweet sweet weekend. Just wanted to include this song which came out in Shrek 2 (not your favourite one baby from Pocahantas but yeah summarises it best right now).

Hooked on a feeling

I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me.
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me.
When you hold me
In your arms so tight,
You let me know,
Everythings alright, ahahah

I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.

Lips as sweet as candy.
Their taste stays on my mind.
Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine.

I got it bad for you girl,
But I don't need a cure,
I'll just stay addicted, If I can endure
All the good love, when we're all alone
Keep it up girl, yeah you turn me on.

I'mmm, I'mmm Hooked on a feeling.
I'm high on believing that your in love with me.
All the good love, when we're all alone
Keep it up girl, yeah you turn me on.

Ahaha I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.

I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.

I say I'm hooked on a feeling,
And I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.
I'm hooked on a feeling.

PS. Now seriously, how am I going to survive the week????

0 comments:

Post a Comment