Monday, March 30, 2009

I messed up

"What is her surname?"

"Evil"

What is her last name?"

"Janet"

And with that, I was connected to her hotel room. But along the way, I messed up and alerted the whole world. Racked up a huge phone bill and had to harass the hotel staff in broken Mandarin to be connected to your room which probably shocked your room mate and made you embarassed. For that baby, I'm truly sorry that I made a complete ass out of myself. I would like to say I was tired and could not think clearly but the reason I panicked was simply because I was too worried for you and I think I seriously over reacted. Sorry baby.

With the apology being made official, that was not the reason why I'm writing this post. I'm writing this to let you know that I'm smiling today because I know that you're watching. And I promise to live everyday to the fullest until you get back because you complete me and make my life perfect. You complement what I'm not and make me want to be a better man.

And I want you to also smile for me because:-
1) You should be and deserve to be the luckiest girl on planet earth
2) I'm also watching that you smile and nothing means more than you smiling because of me
3) Because when you smile, I smile more and you're my international weather channel

I don't have much pics to share with you but I'm hoping that you like the ones I took below on the way to work.







Hope this warms you on a cold day. Ticking off the days until you get back and KL becomes "sunny" again.

PS. Baby, I love you (sorry Cecilia Ahern, just had to steal your book title) today, everyday, and I hope if you allow me to for forever. Have I told you baby that you look wonderful today, because I see you too everytime I close my eyes and you're perfect.

2 comments:

Luckiest Gal On Planet Earth said...

Every sweet thing you say..the passion, the love, the sparks...I heard and feel you baby...
eversince you became a part of me..I'm not the girl I used to be.. I'm your baby n the luckiest gal on earth...
At tis moment I wan you to know- I promise I'll love you with my all...

Derek "thewrecktan" Tan said...

Luckiest Gal On Planet Earth..you just dont know how much those words mean to me. Just need you to smile for me baby...thats all that i need and youre happy with me...luv u with my all too....u have no way how youve changed the dark lord into a mushy me

Post a Comment