Thursday, March 12, 2009

a wet wet morning...

Came in quite blistered by Cheras traffic this morning. It was still drizzling when I had to make the trek to the terminal. These rains in the morning simply have to stop. Its driving me nuts that I actually imagined myself throwing an umbrella at the bus which was going too fast that it nearly sprayed water all over me. Dang! Still felt I should have done that.

Got an office mate who asked if one of my motivating factors of coming to work was to see her smile. So left her a 'water lily' this morning next to her potted plant that was bombed last evening. Branding boys were playing chuck the bomb in the office. Wonder if she'll notice or she'll have to read my blog post to notice. Maybe she'll smile too.

Kinda tired and its been a long week. Endless posts and coverage on London. Its been a successful week for the London launch. Nearly zilch coverage on our Dhaka release though but everything seems fine as the bosses are away and the mice are out to play once we've gotten over London.

Can't wait for the day to end. Thinking of raptors (kudos to Yvonne and fingers crossed for good weather for you) and when things will get better. Till the next rainy post, stay cool and smile all!

2 comments:

Tinkerbell® said...

So did she manage to find out who gave her the water lily? ehehehe

Derek "thewrecktan" Tan said...

I think she did though. Can't say..haha

Post a Comment