Friday, May 8, 2009

Its Saturday again...

Life is never perfect, and love is never what you want it to be. I don't know where we will end up, but I do know that we share a love. As we enter this new phase in our relationship, I feel a chance to begin again. Everyone knows how pearls are made, sand in an oysters mouth... Well our love has encountered and will continue to encounter "sand" and other trouble... But as we work the best we can, we can make our own pearls. Someday when we are old and grey, we both will stand hand in hand on a beach of pearls and watch the waves come in, and know that our love has conquered all that has attempted to shatter it, and together we will be victorious.

Jerry Grant Blakeney



I do not know Jerry Grant Blakeney but his words somehow make sense. Its a Saturday. Been waiting for this day for days. It seems like so long since we last had a weekend together. Just want time to be with her, to take her away to a place for us. Hope to be the reason we're going to smile so much this weekend. We're learning how to love each other more stronger and more passionate than before. There is no formula for generating the authentic warmth of love. It cannot be copied. You cannot talk yourself into it or rouse it. You just need to believe in it.

Last night and the night before was the time I've seen her smile again after what seemed like a long time. Funny, how sadness can drown the sense of time and drift you away from reality. What is hell? I think that it is the suffering of being unable to love. What is love? It is complicated, stunning, it turns you upside down, but to find the person who completes you is the best sensation that someone may feel one day. It is like it was an encounter with your ownself, and as such, of course, it scares, it makes you think all your life over again; and you find out, at the end, that you were nothing before knowing the true love. And that, after you are past thinking, you realise that you are finished if you don't have, even if it is for one single day, your special soul by your side.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. You make me want to be a better man. Its another hour before I'm allowed to come searching for you and my heart has not stop calling for you. Every passing second seems so slow. Waiting to see my meaning and to encounter my love. Typing this, you really complete me. I wish you were right here reading this now. Reading my heart. I love you bie and I am coming for you.

PS. Bie, you're the hottest. Luv u to bits. Never shut me out. I will be here for you. Always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment