Wednesday, May 6, 2009

the only logic is love

John Nash: What truly is logic? Who decides reason? My quest has taken me to the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional, and back. I have made the most important discovery of my career - the most important discovery of my life. It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reason can be found. I am only here tonight because of you.
[looking at and speaking to Alicia]
John Nash: You are the only reason I am. You are all my reasons. Thank you.



Its funny how I'm writing my second post for you today. Maybe my mind wanders too freely at home thinking about you. Maybe its more me that wants to be with you right now. Theres so much that I want to tell you and theres so much that I want to do with you. Getting up from a short nap, I felt time passed so fast only to get up and realise that its still so long until we meet again today.

Writing this, I guess the thing that I wanted to tell you most is that I will be here holding your hand. I'm cherishing this moment and theres so much left for us to do. For now, you love me very much and tomorrow that feeling might be gone. But I want to stand with you now when it matters. Logic in the common word says that you or me might just leave at any time. But the only logic I find is that I want to be with you for a lifetime. And for the moment, thats all that matters. We get lost at times, but love will find us the way back when we stray from the path.

Life is more than mathematical reasoning and love is the only logic for me that will hold true to the end admist all the noise and all the confusion that the world throws. That is my belief. And I hope in time, it will last. She wants me to be true to her and not give her false hopes when there is none. I do not promise you that everything will be fine when I promised forever for no one can. But what I do promise is that our love will give you protection not fear in the darkest of our time. It takes time and we have all the time in the world to ourselves to cherish this. I do not need to make you trust and believe me. Our love will handle that end. I am only here typing this because of you.

All I need to worry about is how do I love you more and how do I keep making you fall in love with me. Because we need to live one day at a time. My heart tells me that its important to also think about a lifetime but for now, let me be here for you one day at a time. You are the only reason I am. You are all my reasons. Thank you for loving me.

2 comments:

EvilJanet said...

Thank you too my angel...

Derek "thewrecktan" Tan said...

sa lang haeyu Evil Janet

Post a Comment