Monday, May 18, 2009

the long day

I was born to kiss you.

Only You. I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride. I love you because I know no other way then this.

Robin Williams, Patch Adams



There's an Italian painter named Carlotti, and he defined beauty...He said it was the summation of the parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away, or altered, and thats you, you're beautiful. Been texting you the whole morning but haven't received any from you and I think you must be really busy. Just got off a conversation on the steps moving forward in social media but you were right there in my mind admist all the talks and so on. Wondering if I'm there in yours at this busy moment.

You came by to melt my heart this morning before rushing off but I've never stopped missing you since the moment my eyes opened to see the day. I saw you for a short while and baby, you're beautiful. Trying to find a meaning to smile to when you're not here right now and to find a way to show you I love you despite the noise thats all around. I find today very uninspirational, its like I do not know what to tell you on a beautiful day. Maybe its because you're close but not around.

Todays been slow and the pace has been awfully unkind similar to whenever you're not around. Waiting for lunch where we can meet. Its days like these that you wish you never had to see, especially when you are simply all my meaning there is to be. I feel I'm missing something so important, but I cannot place what it is. Something has not felt right the entire day. People say that its all in your mind, that everything is just a play of the mind, thats why you feel lost. Truth of the matter is, I feel lost without you and todays going to be a long day. But it is going to be beautiful with you as part of it because you're still holding my hand.

PS. Baobei, thinking about you every second of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment