Thursday, June 25, 2009

peeking at the weekends again...

I love this spot. It's like heaven. Right here on earth. Maybe that's what heaven is. Maybe we go through life collecting people and places we love, and they become our heaven.

~ Samantha, (Leelee Sobrieski) Here on Earth



I blinked and the weekends are here again. Today is the day my fingers dance post number eighty eight for her. The only waltz I'm listening to is her voice from this morning when she said those three words as I shuffle the thoughts of writing what I'm feeling for her in my head. I've been painting this canvass for three months and twelve days. Today was the first time I actually clicked back just to see how far we've come and I'm still amazed at how much more we will see in the pages ahead. If only you could hear how much my heart whispers that this will last our lifetime together. Hold my hand as we collect more chapters of our story together and stay with me as they become our heaven.

I asked you what kind of post I could write that would make you happy. Today, the entire world has been fascinated and transfixed by the news of the passing of one of the modern world's greatest icons, the king of pop himself. Michael Jackson did hold a special place in my memory as the ultimate entertainer beyond his time and more so for my brother growing up. He was the trendsetter and a trailblazer of his time. Undeniably, he left an impact of creativity on me and a belief that nothing is impossible, that man was truly made to transcend colour and creed. I would rather choose to celebrate his memory today next to my baby than to mourn his lost.



























Case Study A: King of Pop Case Study B: Queen of My Heart
Considered one of the greatest performers in the history of music and entertainment. Electrified stadiums and nations with his talent. Rulers have bowed at his feet Considered one fo the greatest humans/elves/lion to walk the earth. Makes people happy just by being within 5 meters of her and smiling. Made me bend over backwards just to see her smile
Filled my childhood with amazing dance steps and heart warming lyrics Filling my life with ultimate warmth and will continue to paint smiles for me until the end of my days. Shes the queen of the podium to boot
His legacy will live with all mankind probably for the rest of our remaining lives until our third generation where people will wonder if he really was that good Her memories and legacy will live with me forever
The only man who ruled the 80s universe with every single release and sadly left his remaining legacy as a weird character consumed with himself The only woman who will rule my universe for a lifetime and will live the rest our days together watching every sunrise and sunset


They are both separate special people in my universe, I will always remember MJ and refuse to acknoledge the calls the media crafted for him as Wacko Jacko. Today is a day the rest of the world unites and prays for the lost of one of the world's greatest gifts. His passing only serves to remind me of what I have and the hand I am holding that I should always be treasuring. Today, its your day MJ but everyday even today is hers, the queen of my heart. I would like to record this: that today, baby, you are the one that matters most and it will stay that way for the days to come.

Its the weekend again and I'm really blessed to be able to spend it with you. Its two days to our three months and I love you. We have done so much and although we will never rule the world like MJ did, you rock my world with every passing second together. I just want to celebrate how lucky I am to have a girl like you loving me back despite all my imperfections. MJ, the girl is mine, thanks for the memories. Rest in peace.

Bie, I would like to dedicate this MJ song for you which I truly feel each day, rain or shine, I am yours.

You are not alone

Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

PS. Bie, bie, bie! Its the weekends again! Your smile is the agenda, my smile is the effect and a lifetime is the result. I need your hand, then forever can begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment