Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today and everyday, there is only you

" Fate exists but it can only take you so far, because once you're there, it's up to you to make it happen."

~ Can't hardly wait



Today, my lion woke up with another nightmare that she is not the most attractive woman for a lamb. Of course telling her that she was silly is not going to help anyone. So here's this. I write this to remind you that you are the only one my eyes want to see, the only person my mind would bother waking up to meet and the only wife, I wake up counting the days until it all becomes real.

It's another 353 days to go and each day I tick one day off my list towards the happiest day of my life. Baby, it's okay to be scared because I sure am so scared to lose you too. I'm here to say, baby, it's okay for you to be the voice I wake up wanting to hear, the face I can't wait to kiss and the warmth I can never let go in the morning. If there is any need for convincing, be convinced that today I love you more than yesterday and it doesn't end until the day we both hold our last breathe.

I believe in fate and in destiny and I also believe in making things happen for us. Yes, I believe life is a combination of both. Because we decide how we want our life to turn out. We're walking this road and the only path I want to take is to be happy with you everyday. It's been a while since I last wrote and tomorrow, we're going to see our wedding planner that we both won :) we're going to share our plans on how we plan to be happy for the rest of our lives. Yes, I'm excited to share and make it better baby.

Everyday seems to be passing us by and thank you for letting me be by your side. I know sometimes you do get worried about some things but trust in your lamb. There is only one lion for a lamb and one lamb for a lion. That's exactly what I wrote for you in your note today. In so many ways, what it actually means is that you are perfect to me and you complete me and I only hope that I appear perfect and you feel I complete you too. Today my blue lion is perfect and your smile dazzled me from the moment I opened my eyes.

You started with nightmares but I'm here to be the sweetest dream of today. I love you baby and today is beautiful, always, because of you. Lamb is sleepy today but just watch me gallop for you. Gallop, gallop ~ baa baa ~

PS. Bie, I always like your blue dress and the way you sashay while walking in blue. You're so beautiful. Love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment