Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm here to rawk your world

Your name makes no matter to me, so long as I can call you my own.

~ A Knight's Tale




Today I woke up missing warmth. The warmth of you. Baby, I really do miss you so so much. Today lamb is here, typing this ready to rawk my lion's world. On a day when everything seems to not make sense, like why are you there and why am I not with you, I am here to say that I'm going to make you smile today..again. Today, baby like any other day, because of you, it's beautiful.

Just saw you on webcam and you are the most beautiful person in this world to me. Period. And to be able to write something for the most beautiful person and make her smile is a privilege. Lamb woke up today missing you so so much bie. Today's story is about painting smiles on a Tuesday.

There was this tale about three brothers who started on a journey. They were poor and the land was by stricken by poverty and grief. There had been no rain and no plants grew to feed the people. They heard tales and stories of a mystical deity who lived in the mountains. Filled with hope, the village chief gathered the people and called for volunteers who would brave the journey to meet the deity. Three brothers stood up and volunteered. The path to the mountains were filled with danger and peril. They rejoiced but they were also worried for their safety.

Ont the day they set out, the villagers gathered what they could spare and gave them for their travel. There were a bit of food, flasks of water and spare clothes to brave the cold mountain. The brothers set out and they faced many challenges. Among the first hurdles that they had to face was the dreaded boiling river of doom. Fastening their clothes, they made ropes to cross. Thus they were bound by the lesson that in times of danger, only by sticking together can they survive.

They passed through the swarm of crocodiles and hidden creatures in the deeps. Sleeping back to back, they did not sink in the swarms and mud. They traveled past the rocks and sharp edges of the bottom of the mountain. Lost in the maze of the moutain, they left markers and made their way to the top slowly in the mists. And lo and behold at the top, they finally found a piece of haven. And within the lush gardens of the top, they found the deity.

The deity motioned them forward and told them not to worry for their sincerity had warmed his heart and rain would fall and the land would be bountiful. And he turned to them again mischieviously asking them, "Tell me now. How would you choose to be rewarded?". Ignoring their protest that they were not worthy and they had proven their worth, the first bowed and said, "If this be it, I would ask for the mightiest sword to fight any enemy. For I desire fame and riches and adoration of the world."

To this the deity granted and many years in his life, he won many battles and finally he was betrayed to a gruesome death by the same sword and by his own son. At this the deity wondered, "How fickle is the desire of the people for fame. Fame is fickle and does not last. Why want for the attention of the world that passes by?". He sighed and wondered about the choice of the first brother.

The second answered, "I choose the greatest riches in the world unrivalled by any other." And many years down the road, when death came. The second brother was left alone and old in bed with his wives each desiring their own treasure. Sons fighting over the remains and a grand tomb that was cold and lonely. At this the deity again pondered, "Why seek for materials that do not satisfy?"

The third softly muttered, "I always want the warmth of love and unity which brought us here. I ask for the ability to love all around me always with the same strength and peace". To this the deity was astonished and smiled while the other brothers were more happy with their choices. For many years at the end of his life, he died in the arms of the one he loved and his children had no great tomb for him but he lives on, his love remained and maybe, just maybe he died the happiest.

Know this story is a bit corny and overused but the message is the same. Today and everyday I ask for the ability and the strength to be able to always honour, love and protect you. I ask that you and me have the peace to always love and be happy with what we have in each other. I ask that every second be as meaningful as I have experienced yesterday with you. And today, I hope that you have a measure of peace and love because I am with you baby. Always. No matter where you are or what it is that you are doing but I am here for you.

And I miss you so so much.

PS. Bie, today really is beautiful after talking and seeing you online. You complete me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment