Friday, July 23, 2010

Waiting for you...

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."



Today, you walked out without a word. Can't decide if it was your tears in silence or you not wanting to talk to me that hurt more. I do not think you are not hurting but I am here. Waiting. I am here to make things right, to put a smile on your face and to let you know no matter what I love you more and more with each day. I know it's raining on you and your heart is a bit lonely now. But you are never alone and I am always with you.

Rain or shine. Today, was supposed to be beautiful so come back and make things beautiful together. I miss you so much since you stepped out and never said a thing. I know it takes two so here I am waiting until two becomes one. I wish I could tell you a story but our story is more than beautiful enough. Come back to make things right and I promise to be here with my hand waiting for yours. I know that there is a lot of hurt in your heart but its the same here. And I'm just waiting for us to be whole again.

Waiting is never good enough. But I'm not going anywhere. Ever. Baby, I love you and I know you love me too. This much is true and past all the rain and shine, this much will always remain true. Maybe I did chase you away, but I want it to be right. And the only thing right is for you to be here. Here where you belong. I do not know how to paint you smiles alone right here right now but love will find a way. I will find a way. I miss you baby and if you're reading this, I want you to know I will do anything to have you back smiling and just making life beautiful.

Writing this, it has been gloomy and I don't feel too well. Nothing seems right and everything that can go wrong when someone is sad will usually go wrong. I miss you bie. I'm here waiting for a smile, that most beautiful smile in the world. We have roots so deep that being away from you hurts so bad. I realise today writing this that somehow I feel that for you, that somehow it's more than being in love but love for you that has taken root too deep. So if somehow, you read this, I miss you and I want to make things beautiful for us. Love you baby.

PS. Come back with your smile to turn off the rain showers, come back to make all things true and right, come back because of love, because of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment