Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today and always, you are all I see..

If I could measure the beauty of her eyes, I was born to look into them and know myself.

~ Shakespeare In Love



How come you don't write anymore?

It's not I don't write anymore. I write for you. These same words everyday. From the moment I wake up to the last second I stay awake. I love you. And you matter more to me with each passing day. Through every happy smile I find, to each tantrum you throw, to the small things that may not be important enough to others to notice, you mean the world to me.

Stepping up to the biggest day of our lives, just looking at us now, I can't help but smile at just how much more we have to look forward to. Baby, I want to write this down today. That in the middle of the beginning of our greatest adventure, that we need to savour each moment and not let things sweep us away. I hope we both enjoy this process moving forward. Each trial, each new challenge that comes our way is an invitation to both of us to make it beautiful. That each milestone in our wedding to come, is a personal victory that we will look back and cherish. So let us enjoy these moments that will take our breathe away.

There is an old chinese saying that the journey is worth more than the end, and I think it is so with life. That our marriage is that first step for us and just getting there is our story of love. When you get tired or can't sleep at night just thinking about all the small details in making our wedding day perfect, always know that I am here right next to you and this is our journey, our story that we are writing.

Today, I woke up and smiled to see the day beginning with you like every other day. And like every other day, I smile because of you. And I want you to know that behind your every smile too like this picture of us, I am right behind you. Right here to paint you smiles, to be here, just here for you. We're so near to the start of the greatest flagoff of our lives and the start of our adventure of a lifetime. I hope you have your seatbelts buckled for this instead of worrying over the minor details. Because this is all about us. Do not worry too much about what people think about the wedding because you have to believe in TGIF.

I know I may seem like a duck screwed up trying to dance but each step I learn with you is this same experience that we go through and see each day. I may not be perfect but for you, I want to be as good a man as I can get, the best I can be, the one that you will fall in love with for a lifetime. For each misstep I make that makes you smile, truly, my heart is in your hands and I'm trying as challenged as I may be. Cherish today with me and let us embrace these challenges as that one more step to painting our happy ending. Today, we are here, in this moment, and my hand is right here. Holding yours. Walking with you another day, this lifetime, and baby, you are all I see.

PS. Today and always, every step we take, you are perfect in my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment