Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dreaming the Possibilities

Jamie: [in English] It's my favorite time of day, driving you.
Aurelia: [in Portuguese] It's the saddest part of my day, leaving you.

~ Love Actually (2003)



Passing by another day and these pictures somehow make me smile today. It's been a long few hours and I'm getting tired. Thought it would be best to just get away and write for a while. These pictures made me dream of the possibilities ahead. Of the joys ahead.



I think I should make our son a real stormtrooper costumer one day so that we can troop around and have some fun doing silly things under the sun. Already I'm imagining us running around, fooling around and just being silly for all the care in the world. And I can imagine you running behind or just rolling your eyes at us saying, "Boys".





Just sitting here resting for a bit, I hope you are smiling and that everything is fine where you are. Been thinking about you and writing our story today just seems funny. I try to close my eyes and see you and it does bring some small measure of comfort. Like the quote from Love Actually, what really matters is that we are here now, in the moment, together, seeing the chance of possibilities.





Today's message like every other day is simple. I love you and you are beautiful. Enough said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment