Friday, October 21, 2011

Finding You

[to Johnny]
Baby: Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.

~ Dirty Dancing (1987)



I'm sitting here near the end of the day, thinking how to make you smile. Painting you back these smiles that you used to have won't be easy but I know it is inside you to be happy again. I know that unhappiness around you unsettles you and it makes you uncomfortable. I would like to have an environment around you that gives you this peace to smile. So I decided to write you this short and sweet note of this simple message of how much do I miss you. How much I would like to be by your side to make you smile.

The most precious and valuable jewels you'll ever have around your neck are the arms of your soul mate. I hope being by your side and making you smile are the most precious treasure that you will come to find. I keep looking at my phone when I know I wont have a message from you. These are the times daily when I'm able to let my mind roam and also the times when I miss you but simply can't call you. I know you're busy trying to find your happiness and I hope to meet you soon, and make you smile.

We begin our weekend again and I'm just taking it day by day. I so want to paint you these jewels every moment. Want to be with you so much as I write this. Soon we will have a few days to just sit in and be together. I'm under no delusion that the storm has passed. Tomorrow I do not know what will happen or the things that can change but I know this is me now. You took the worst of me, I promise the best of me ahead.

All the love I have I want to give to you. I love you my lion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment