Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm right here

I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.

~ Roy Croft



When words fail and when everything seems to have been said and done, there are only gaps to fill. I am here to say that all the gaps we need are here. Love, our son and our reasons for waking up are all around us. I like to see you smile. Very much. Every single second of the day. Today it started sunny and bright with you cuddled up nice and tight next to me. When I saw the bent wiper, I immediately turned to you. As much as I would like to say I am your everything, in all reality you are my everything. I need you as much as I want to be everything to you.

Feeling how sad you are last night, it broke some things inside me and I want you to know I am always by your side to protect you so you do not need to feel lonely. Or that you are alone especially when it becomes sad or you feel a need to cry. I am here and as you were there for me this morning. We need each other and will always have each other. I want you to know that the love we have will sustain us. What we have is this new beginning that is simply so exciting for us to hold and witness. This morning when our son was burping and struggling to get out of the burping, that moment we always share with him in between us will always hold us together.

Today, is going to be beautiful no matter what happens. I am waiting for you to come pick me up and that is exciting. To have something to break my normal routine

0 comments:

Post a Comment