Thursday, November 24, 2011

A simple Friday

"Maybe it is our imperfections which make us so perfect for one another."

~ Emma



I just close my eyes and people say that the most important things will pop out. All I see is darkness. But if I take a closer peek, I do hear this song, Lathika's theme and you appear. And suddenly I forget the darkness and I see this smile. It's the small things I do at work like this that takes me away for moments. And I do need moments like this when things get a bit too hectic. When there is too much noise and too many moments around me that simply scream. I close my eyes, let the song wash over me and let you come to me. I do not have much time at work to let you know this nor to tell you how much you mean to me at these simple moments everyday.

But it's true that you mean the world to me. You can zhai zhai just takes my breathe away from it all in these simple escapes. It's just a relief and a reminder of what am I doing all this for. I close my eyes and let you take me away to our place where all that matters is your smile. Everyday and if I forget to tell you, know that you are the most important person in my life and I rise and sleep with you in my mind. It's simple to feel this and harder for me to record this. At times, when I read the biography of Steve and see how hard it is for him too to be open at times, actually most times. To be able to say what you really mean can be complicated.

But there is nothing complicated in being honest and open about how much you mean to me. People call it love. I think its a special word to describe a special moment. I feel that way about you, this warmth about all the things that make you, you. When you told me about how much you did in the kitchen and in the living room and about wrapping presents, I was with you. I like to close my eyes and imagine me by your side enjoying doing these little things together. I know when I get back home, I'm so washed out and tired and I just want to rest. Simply sit for a while in the toilet and just let things wash over me. But in those moments too, I think about you. About you just outside.

As tired as I am, I want you to know that I do think about you and reach out to you and just want you close. When I become too tired to talk and too tired for anything but just to find a way to let it all out, your hand holding me tells me it's all okay and that's just the greatest feeling at the end of a day. We're watching Twilight today and I think it's going to be an enjoyable and fun night to end the busy weeks I have been having. That little bit of break seems a nice invite just to get away with you. I love you and can't wait to spend time with you tonight. I promise to make you smile and to give you the same warmth you make me feel. I love you and miss you baby. Muacksss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello i visit the site www.funsite.com.ar And you? you expect to visit?

I'm from Argentina and i studing English :)

Anonymous said...

hgfjrjr

Post a Comment