Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Writing about Love

" If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."

The Crow



Writing about love is about writing about you. I wish all I have is about painting you the most beautiful smiles that is simply the way to live life. To paint the most beautiful smiles for the person you love the most from the heart. Love I have come to discover over the last few years with you is more than just an expression, more than just a declaration and more than just words. I want you to know that I have come to discover that love is the outward display of how my heart feels when it found you. It skips a beat when my heart takes a peek. It flies when it sees you smile and kiss me. And it simply finds a home when it found you at the wedding altar.

I write on most days because I understand that the heart can not sustain itself without love. It may beat, it may carry a same rhythm but it truly becomes alive with a reason and a purpose, when it beats a different tune, a different song. And when it happens because of you most of the time, you know you're in love. I wish there was a more perfect description of how you make me feel more than the heart. But for someone who lives and survives everyday based on his brain, to let loose and to be alive because of the heart is the most perfect equation of being alive. You make me be alive, you make me want to see how my heart beats everyday and you make me want to smile like I have never smiled before.

The simple things that your hands touch, that your feelings have and the way you smile because of me lets me know that my heart is not alone and that I am truly alive. It means one thing when my heart can do certain things I never knew it could do but it means so much more when your heart replies the same. Most people say that having a child is the most wonderful gift in the world. But I have come to discover that you are the most precious gift that a man can ask for. I have come to know through pain and through time that your smile can mean more than the most advanced machines or the most beautiful creations, because you are perfect. And that is all I need and ask for.

I love you baby and on this day, I just want you to know that my heart beats for you and you alone. Always. Missing you from work and thinking of you.

2 comments:

Francisco Dantas said...

Ola pessoa estol te seguindo aqui, segui meu blog tambem se não for muito ecomodo e ja quero parabenisar você pelo seu blilhante trabalho neste espaço na internet, continui asim você esta no caminho certo e deis de ja seja bem vindo.
http://portalpaulistaonline.blogspot.com/

OBS: Para quem quiser parceria de seguir blogs é só mim seguir no meu blog portal paulista online e deixar o link em um comentário que eu seguirei seu blog com a maior satisfação.

oxima said...

love is the message peace around the world

Post a Comment