Saturday, March 21, 2009

the saturday...

"Can you babysit them?"

I stared blankly. Then paused with my mouth wide open. Wanted to say no as I promised another friend to go hiking. Kinda hard to say no though. All I did was say was, "Of course, I definitely love to be around the three angels".

Its a Saturday and I had just promised my weekend to take care of my three adorable cousins. All pretty much younger and definitely more devious. Me saying that means something.

Just had time to get my car's rear lamp fixed, managed to get some interesting props for Monday's blog video shooting and now had to say no to seeing the sunrise on a Sunday morning. I had to tell Yvonne fast. Yvonne is AirAsia's resident nature consultant but her official office tag is copywriter. Shes also the AirAsia corporate blogger's official lunch partner. Wanted to get on a nature trip with her and just find a bit of peace on a weekend. We were suppose to get to Bkt. Melawati and prove we were not losers by conquering Tabur and avoiding been labeled as losers by the aunties who according to Yvonne scale Tabur on a weekly basis. Real shame and had to text her to remember to take pics. Hope she does'nt end up being laughed at by the aunties and she doesn't end up getting her mugshot on the auntie's wall of shame. Heard the aunties are vicious and take shots of young people who fail horribly at attempting Tabur.



A losers outing had turned into 'Bedtime Stories'. Really feel like Adam Sandler now watching the little ones run up and down. As the only adult in the house I've already been labeled meanie, big bully, no fun and the list is growing by the minute. Wonder how my uncle still manages to stay fat after this daily torture. Well, stuff is not too bad, the eldest kinda reminds me of evil janet's smile, the second reminds me of the owner of a prince's eyes, and the third of the way my work mate bullies me when she sits in front of me. Its been a joyride all the way.

I have tried lassoing, leashing, branding them with hot iron (ok i was really tempted), tricking them into getting into shower by showering them with a water hose, tying them up and telling them its a red indian game, chasing them hoping they would get tired and even reducing their sugar intake. The result? Disastrous...is making it sound simple.

Can't wait for bedtime. You think if I make them finish my stories with the ending I want, it will come true? Fingers crossed...haha. I want a Ferrari....for freeeee!!!!

1 comments:

nickee said...

so u didn't go la!! *spank spank!*

Post a Comment