Tuesday, April 21, 2009

bare truth



Shaggy (Cabeleira): Hey, Berenice. Listen, I've got something real important to say. Tell me, you ever heard of love at first sight?
Berenice: Sure, but bums don't fall in love, they just get horny.
Shaggy: C'mon, you cut everything I say to pieces.
Berenice: Bums don't talk, they just smooth talk.
Shaggy: Jesus, I'm gonna stop wasting my saliva on you, you sure ain't easy.
Berenice: Bums never stop, they just take a break.
Shaggy: Jeez, Berenice, talking about love with you is pretty complicated, isn't it?
Berenice: Love, you gotta be kidding. You're just leading me on.
Shaggy: But it's just that this jerk here loves you.

Been thinking how to write this. Been thinking of how to write it to make her feel better and how to show her I'm happy for her with these changes. But its ridiculous and the only thing I can do is write the truth. It hurts and I'm not sure if its me more or her more because it does not matter. Its not something you can take positive thoughts from because there is nothing positive from not seeing her. I miss you more but thats expected. I can't stop thinking of you but thats normal. I feel like something got taken away and I can't do anything about it and thats painful.

So where am I actually? I never left. The answers right there or rather right here with you.

Russell Crowe as John Nash in "A Beautiful Mind" said, "I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You're the only reason I am... You are all my reasons."

1 comments:

Siew Wan Siong said...

Hey Derek,
Nice move you have there in implementing the X-factor into the pilot blogging competition. Hope you'll reveal it only after the 15 of May. It'll be a good thing to attract more competition.
Anyway, good stuff you have the on the twoogle.com.
It's similiar to search.twitter.com , but only better!
Good Luck!




Benjamin Siew Wan Siong

Post a Comment