Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beautiful

Jenny: Hey, Forrest, were you scared in Vietnam?
Forrest: Yes. Well, I, I don't know. Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out. And then it was nice. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou there was over a million sparkles on the water. Like that mountain lake. It was so clear, Jenny. It looks like there were two skies, one on top of the other. And then in the desert, when the sun comes up, I couldn't tell where heavens stopped and the earth began. It was so beautiful.
Jenny: I wish I could have been there with you.
Forrest: You were.
Jenny: I love you.



Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are.

All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us.

The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them. I think there should be as many for love. Haven't or could not think of as many beautiful words though.



You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. When you fall in love, you become a madman in your mind and a minstrel in your heart. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Getting up everyday, life has been simply beautiful. From each experience, it seems all the more surreal. Nice, but surreal. My life is in transition mode now, catching only glimpses of it as it passes me by but I must admit that this transition phase has been the most beautiful I have seen for a long while and maybe ever. Will be consolidating my new job functions at work soon and the process has been painful. Been shifted around with varying roles and possibilities in my new role. The to-be role as expected will be more marketing driven. Just sitting here, I'm thinking that I've not even begun to savour how sweet the blog success has been yet and now the world spins around again.

Whats more in my mind is the shifting effect to the people around me. Its been a sad affair but I really appreciate the short time given to me before all the plans were made clear. Whatever happened, had happened for a reason. Its sad but I simply am thankful for the beautiful period I have had in my current desk. Trying to look at things more beautifully now and to be more strong for the people around me. Hope that we can make this through stronger than ever. I see you and the world is beautiful even with all the things happening around me. I look at you and the noise is lost and everything blurs. All that matters for the moment is you. And its beautiful.

PS. baby, did I tell you that you look wonderful today? Because you simply are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment