Wednesday, April 8, 2009

a heart

Script from Pirates of the Caribbean

Tia Dalma: You know of Davy Jones, yes? A man of the sea. A great sailor. Until he ran afoul of that which vexes all men.
Will: What vexes all men?
Tia Dalma: What, indeed?
Gibbs: The sea?
Pintel: Sums?
Ragetti: The dichotomy of good and evil?
[Everyone stares at Ragetti.]
Jack: A woman.
Tia Dalma: Si, it was a woman. He fell in love...
Gibbs: No, no, no. I heard it was the sea he fell in love with.
Tia Dalma: Same story, different versions. And all are true. You see, it was a woman. As harsh, changing and untamable like the sea. Him never stopped loving her...

Of all the hearts of men, she walked right into mine. And right now, sitting here wondering how do I keep hers forever. Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love. Surely, there is the influence of fate that brings us together but what happens after that is something that demands great patience, a lot of time and a lifetime of caring.

When you fall in love which is easy, there is always immediate fear that you will screw up or do too much or do too little. You get scared of making the wrong moves or saying the wrong thing. You think about your timing and if you're suffocating her. You think about how to make her trust you. But touching down from Perth, I've been more relaxed and letting things happen in its own time. I do what I want to do and feel like doing instead of thinking all the time about what will happen after. The only question on my mind is if I can keep her loving me with all her heart without any reservations. Just hope I can wish all her worries away, kiss her thoughts to sweetness and maybe, just maybe get her to keep falling in love with me everyday.

Its been a combination of a frantic rush of pace today leading to this moment where everythings so calm now as I keep typing what my heart feels and my mind thinks. In secondary school, they used to say that I dance with the pen on paper. Right now, all I can think of is dancing on beach under the stars. In a world so fake, there is nothing more real than holding your hand without worry that people will be watching and nothing more true and to say I love you and nobody would see us blush.

I wish I could describe how my heart feels around you. It shrivels when it discovers how cute you are in the morning and jumps when it sees you so perfect walking in. It softens when you look in my eyes and it stops a beat when you say "i love u". It dances when you think of me and it runs when you smile. It destroys itself when you are sad and it is golden when its in your hands.

As harsh as the sea can become around us and as harsh and unchanging as the sea you may become, just want to say that "him never stopped loving her".

0 comments:

Post a Comment