Wednesday, April 8, 2009

what does forever and ever mean



"Did you cheat on your ex?"

"Nope"


And my answer for real no matter what, is no. Why be in a relationship when you can not stay commited to the other person? It is built by two people and meant to last for only two people and there is no compromise. In life, there are many material things but only some truly last and stay with you until the end of your days. The most important things are the ones you take for granted and you watch fade away with time. A relationship can be fickle or it can grow with careful nurturing. The question is which choice would you make. In a relationship, this is not a question but more of a commitment. I would rather not be in a relationship with one foot in and the other out. Simply because it would not be fair when you can not love that special someone back wholeheartedly.

So how do you know if you're in love? Its really simple. Been thinking about what love is and what a relationship should be. Putting it down in words is something else. Every morning, I ask myself if I still see her loving me back in her eyes. If her hand holding mine tells me everythings allright. If her smile is still mine. That when she walks in, my world becomes alive and for that moment, shes all that matters and I hope that moment will last forever. I wake up every morning knowing that shes more important than me and I rub my eyes convincing myself to do my best to make her fall in love with me all over again. Falling in love is a strong word. Its more than putting her before yourself. It also says in the legal love contract code 13.14 that when you love someone, you don't just stop loving her or you don't stop spoiling her because you feel like it. It means making her smile and when she smiles, you just smile because you want to.

So, now for the million dollar question. What exactly is forever and ever? It means more than love you to the one you love. When you say forever and ever, it means that you will be the same until your last breathe and that you throw the words boring out of your life dictionary and everything you do somehow ends up with her. You do not get angry and act rash anymore because of her. You do not drive so fast anymore because you need to think about her. You want to be a better man so that you can care for her and she does not need to worry about you. You do not cheat her because it hurts you more than her. You let her bully you because you know she won't hurt you. You spoil because you want to. She deserves to be pampered. And the sky is blue simply because she said it should be blue for her.

Its not looking for the perfect person that matters or to create a perfect relationship. People go searching for the right and perfect person all their life and they end up dissapointed how their life turns out. A perfect person does not exist nor does a perfect relationship created. You know you love someone whose perfect when her weaknesses and her strengths complete you and inspires you to be simply, perfect for her.

Music & Lyrics is about a guy, Hugh Grant, a flailing composer who simply can't write lyrics and has been on a downturn after a falling out with his lyricist. Somehow, Drew Barrymore, an art student emerges as the perfect fit in the perfect storm. They somehow draw up a song that I think is beautiful because it embodies best what I felt when I met Evil Janet because it was perfect.

Way Back Into Love

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
Ive been searching but I just dont see the signs
I know that its out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere

There are moments when I dont know if it's real
or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration, not just another negotiation

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
and If I open my heart to you
Im hoping you'll show me what to do
and if you help me to start again
you know that I'll be there for you in the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment