Thursday, April 23, 2009

when it only makes it stronger

"For June who loved this garden from Joseph who always sat beside her." Some people do spend their whole lives together.

Julia Roberts in the movie, Notting Hill



One minute you're wondering what went wrong and the other you're suddenly stepping back into the light. One minute, you're wondering how to find redemption and the other you're only thinking of forever.

The only answer to get unconfused is to believe. To believe in what matters most that you can trust her with everything thats important, from your heart, to your feelings, to your thoughts, to your everything. After I wrote the latest post, I took a step back and glanced at her. She was right there smiling back at me. I wrote what I thought I was confused about. When all along, she was right there smiling at how silly I was. I guess thats what happens when you are lost in love.

I woke up loved her more than yesterday and like every other day wanted to make this world beautiful because of her. You learn to read more about her and not to worry too much. You learn that after all, you are the most important to her. To the world, nothing else matters. All you need to do is believe and love. Quite simple really. Thats why I can't help but continue to love you more with each passing second.

PS. Bie, i still want you to be my chef in the kitchen, my whore in the bedroom and be the teacher to my kids. Sorry for stealing the line though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment