Sunday, May 24, 2009

over and over again...

Grace Stamper: Baby, do you think its possible that anyone else in the world is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?
A.J.: I hope so, otherwise, what the hell are we trying to save?



I think I'm improving my repertoire of skillsets. I can safely add morning wakeup calls to my ever growing list of skills now. Shes so beautiful today which seems to be a given now and on days like today when she can't stop smiling, even my tired eyes don't seem to be bothering me much. My nose has been sniffing and I blame it on not being able to smell her nearby now. Another perfect weekend waved us goodbye and frankly, it still feels like a Sunday. I've been letting the clouds drift me away into the Vatican, into space and into warm sheets. Her eyes are so dreamy to stare at that shes been captivating me the entire weekend and I still can't get enough of her. The passion between us seems to be reaching a whole new untouched level. The only thing that bothered me about her upcoming June trips last week seemed to have vanished during the two days of rest.

Watching Armageddon with her despite only having a fan in my living room is something else. We caught two movies in a row in a single day and still spending two full days with her seems lacking so much. Not lacking of her of course, but lacking on a Monday morning when I started missing her the moment I started walking into the IT department. I would like to state that I insist on spoiling her and demand that she expect higher standards from me. From the way I love her, to the way I manja her to the way that we live out our everyday. For someone so perfect, she has every right to demand perfection from an imperfect person and there is nothing more that would make me happy than to paint her that perfect smile.

Her smile lit up my day today and her hand on mine was a brush of warmth that no sunshine can ever buy. She says she found her jackpot while for me, shes my greatest treasure that I know I will ever find. I think everything happens for a reason. I do not see any greater reason for her other than my greatest ups and downs in my life. We're deciding on diving although I'm a wuss and can't swim. We've living our dreams together and theres nothing more perfect than holding her hand and seeing the world through our eyes. We're rewriting our chapters of our lives as we go along and every line seems all the more sweet with each passing second. Do not know what we have around the next corner of our road, but I'm not afraid and I truly believe that as long as we continue to hold hands, anything is possible; my greatest triumph, all my reasons, my everything.

PS. Bie, start drawing up that list and start counting those jumping out of the car ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment