Sunday, May 24, 2009

a love letter on a Monday evening

“It still amazes me how many millions goes to discovering another star in the galaxies when, for all we know, we are still sitting on top of another undiscovered world beneath out feet.”

Martin Dansky



I am writing this letter from my heart on a Monday evening. I know I have writen you a post earlier today but sometimes the heart has things to say that just does not know how to rest. I know you think I always have something to say but I think its important to always let my heart talk to yours. This letter is not to wow or awe your heart with sweet words but a whisper that my heart feels you should hear. On a Monday with you, before my heart begins its symphony, it must be said that you are beautiful, the most beautiful in my world.

Baby, being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. I am not perfect and I make you jump over everything big and small. You are afraid to see a frown or a face without a smile. But you do not have to fret. My hand does not leave yours easily nor does it intend to. I'm also here learning to look beyond my own mistakes and to love you with my whole heart, body and mind. I have failed miserably at times, turning my back to you when you wanted to hug me, created misunderstandings and even hurt you so many times. I do not intend to apologise because apologies does not heal the heart, only love does. Let me love you every second that lasts an eternity. Let me be here for you for a lifetime.

Bie, theres a lot of things that can make us afraid and I know you treat me as your priority and you keep shifting your rules around me. You keep me as your center of your universe and you are so sensitive about everything that relates to me. I know you want me to be happy always. I want you to be happy too and not change your life around me. I am here, to complete you and your life. Because you too make me whole. You want me to see your passions and the world beneath that left you in awe. Let me tell you now baby that there is nothing more beautiful than witnessing true beauty with the one you love be it under the stars, or in the depths of the ocean or in your eyes.

My baby is often worried that you will bully me if I keep pampering you, but your heart's too soft to even let it, bie. You think of all the worst possibilities but never forget baby that my hand is here holding yours this very moment and its not letting go. Everytime you are scared, remember that I am here with you, to see every moment. Everytime you are worried about something, I am more worried than you. Everytime it rains, I am here with a pallette to paint you a rainbow. Everytime the sun peeks from the clouds, I am here to share the sunshine with you but with my hand over your head. Everytime you smile, my world is born again and you baby, you're the reason why my earth goes round.

I would like to sign off as the baby of your life. But here I am saying I love you as the real man of yours. I will be faithful in all times, past all temptations because the only temptation worth living and dying for is the promise of a lifetime with you. I will be strong when you are weak not because I am your man but because you are my woman. I will be respectful because you are a lady that deserves all the care in the world. I will be sweet as candy because you melt a heart of a confused child. I will be yours because you will be mine too. And despite all my imperfection, thank you for loving me because I will be loving you too...for a lifetime.

PS. Bie, the only world worth living in is the one you're breathing in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment