Thursday, May 21, 2009

friday came to visit again

Meredith: Dr. Shepherd.
Derek: Dr. Shepherd? This morning I was Derek, now it's Dr. Shepherd.
Meredith: Dr. Shepherd we should pretend it never happened.
Derek: What never happened? You sleeping with me last night? Or you throwing me out this morning? Because both are fond memories I'd like to hang on to.
Meredith: No, there will be no more memories. I'm not the girl in the bar anymore and you're not the guy. This can't exist. You get that, right?
Derek: You took advantage of me and now you want to forget it?
Meredith: I did not take—
Derek: I was drunk, vulnerable and good looking and you took advantage.
Meredith: Okay, I was the one who was drunk and you are NOT that good looking.
Derek: Maybe not today, but last night I was very good looking. I had on my red shirt, my good looking shirt and you took advantage.
Meredith: I did not!
Derek: Would you like to take advantage again, say Friday night?
Meredith: No! You're an attending and I'm your intern! Stop looking at me like that.
Derek: Like what?
Meredith: Like you've seen me naked.



There was a day at the office when we were first starting out and I was just starting to get used to her hand and I would stare at her in a way which she found adoring (I personally think I look at her cute :) ) that she said the exact same thing to me. Must be from the same script that she saw on Grey's. She did mention it was the same but I never really saw the episode. Just thinking back how far we've come. Its only been a short while in terms of human calculations but its amazingly intense in the journey that we've been holding hands. I have always said that the only thing I regret is not making her smile more and there is another thing that I want her to know also, that the smiles she gives me, there is nothing sweeter than that in the world.

Theres just so much love in her smile that she reserves for me, in the touch of her hand that she coyly places on mine and the way she leans her head on my shoulders, she keeps insisting on filling my world with so much love. With a blink of an eye, another week is coming to pass. Time really seems to fly with her by my side. She wants to make each moment with me special and I really appreciate that. That somehow people could take her for granted, the people around her who see her everyday do not know how special she is. And when I see her as special, it makes me feel good. For the fact that no one except me sees her for who she really is; the most wonderful woman a man could ask to love. That shes someone so special but people just treat her as someone normal, I guess that I'm lucky I see beyond all that, that she really is simply...perfect.

She always tells me that shes just a normal girl. But when I look at her, I see anything but normal. Anything that I have in me that is special is her. I hope she knows this even when there is so much noise around that distracts and there is so much that can worry her, that nothing is more important than her. That she is always my numero uno in all that I do, think and feel and even in the things that I do not do, think and feel. Todays beautiful holding her hand and the weekend is only just beginning.

PS. Bie, how was it I was looking at you again? :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment