Monday, May 25, 2009

you are all my reasons

"La vita e bella; la vita e amore. -- Life is beautiful; life is love."
from the movie

Life Is Beautiful



My eyes are blurry, teary, worn out and dry. My right is visibly swollen and my left slightly so. I can barely open my eyes together for more than five minutes. And all I see is you~ You are so beautiful.

She told me to take a rest and that she hates to be all my reasons today. She wanted something short and sweet. Can we settle for just love and just right? If our lives were a chick flick, she would be that hot chick that everyone likes and I would be that geeky guy that no one notices and steal her from the other hot dude right at the end. Now, why am I saying this? Because some guys just never have the stuff that heroes are made of. And then theres people like me.

I have shown her that I am weak and weaker than I should be. I have failed many times. Been a punk when I should be sensitive and despite all this, shes still so concerned about my every feeling. When I look into her eyes, I know what kind of man I wanna be. The hardest thing is loving someone and having the courage to let them love you back. I am scared at times that she reverts to being chicken shit and less sensitive constantly wandering mind. But what I am even more scared of is that she knows how pathetic, insanely and obscenely in love I am with her despite all my failings.

Todays beautiful. I know my eyes can't tell me much about what the world looks like today but it doesn't matter. Its not what you see that determines how perfect a day is. Nor is it the weather. Nor is it about how the world treats me. Its not how good I feel that determines how happy I am or how perfect the day is, although it does play a huge part in making a day perfect. The injection of love she gave me is the perfect start to the day. My day is perfect when I see and sense her love. She means the world to me. Yes, I can barely see and I am kinda weak with the way she needs to be with me now and drive me to work, but its a perfect day. Baby, you are simply perfect and I love you.

Today like all days, you are my reasons, my only reason. I am here, a sad and not very healthy man, but a man who knows how to love you. So baby, when you read this, smile for me please. Yours means the world to me. With you, life is beautiful, la vita e bella.

PS. Bie, do you hear me? Talking to you? Across the oceans, over the open skies, oh my, baby, I'm trying. I may be half blind but you're oh so beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment