Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chrononicles and Curious Cases of McLamb

I didn't think I had anything to share. But now I know that what I have to share is pretty huge, and I want to share it with you.

~ Jim Carrey, Yes Man



Monday, 13th July Year of the Cow, Chrononicles and Curious Cases of McLamb

The hundredth post has come and gone. I'm sitting in a dark corner evading all capture as I put this down on thewrecktan's blog. During the past week, many mysterious sightings have happened. I am recording this as the first of many so that others may gather the clues and come to find the truth. I am writing this as part of the case files of the curious and the strange of our department while on the field.

Just in the past week, multiple agents have been sighted missing and all clues so far have lead to dead ends. We have taken great care to mark the crime scenes and have scrubbed the places clean with the latest technology. The only clues we have are lion and lamb paw prints all over the crime scene. This has equally puzzled all of us who have seen everything over the years of invetigating the curious and the strange. Our agency has dealt with the most mysterious files ever reported and here we were stumped. The only logical way forward was for me to go undercover and sleauth to dig the truth.



Only two days ago, a lion and lamb were spotted excitedly wading around the entire Klang Valley in search of diving gears. Seen prowling from shop to shop, the notorious pair have been known to have already acquired a near full set of diving gear while laughing their way through real bargains. Questions over whether they are known underwater terrorist have been raised back at headquarters. My attempts to follow them was an epic fail as they weaved in and out of traffic on a full day expedition of terror. Have sent signals back to Lamb HQ for more support on this matter after the trail went cold.

And only yesterday, I spent six hours snooping outside the lion's den waiting for another opportunity to sneak up on them. It was a brutal wait until the haze and hot sun. They finally emerged after the sun had long set with to my surprise agent McDog. The skies were dark with little to no stars which was perfect for my needs. I quickly evaded and jumped into a nearby drain as they went by. McDog was on his walk with the couple and I thought the opportunity was ripe to gather more information. I snooped around behind them waiting for agent McDog to be separated from them. Walking past a block, it was evident that the time was right and I slowly whistled to get his attention. McDog was not too surprised to find me around having been briefed by headquarters that I was on the case.

We hustled back to the lion's den to buy us some time while I gathered whatever information possible while the pair frantically searched in the wrong direction. Running off with me, agent McDog had little to share except for the fact that the couple have been having a good time plotting what we fear might be the end. Everything seems to add up to my suspicion. Diving lessons, more diving equipment after a lot of haggling and queer visits in the night with agent McDog. Did they already know McDog was a spy?

The search lights are already turned on, I must leave now and continue to monitor the lion and the lamb. Having run all these years, hiding in the dark to seach for the light has become tiresome. I have sent messages back to HQ and hope they too may provide clues on proceeding next. There are many questions to come and I only hope that I stay alive long enough to see the light and to tie up all loose ends. Signing off on the first entry of the Chronicles.

McLamb

FOOTNOTE. It must be noted that the lamb was transfixed with the lion applying strange powder and chemicals on her face. It was heard from the recording device of the lamb muttering, "People complain about waiting for their partners applying makeup but who would not give up everything to be right here waiting for you finish applying your makeup? People take things for granted but I really treasure this time even now waiting for you to make yourself beautiful for me. I love you". Curious indeed this evil plot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment