Tuesday, July 7, 2009

shall we dance a new chapter that never ends?

Shohei Sugiyama: At my age, it's embarrassing to say so, but every day I feel so alive.

~ Shall We Dance?



Today writing the 100th, I'm taking the post back to its origins from how it first started. 'Shall We Dance?' or rather 'Shall We Dansu?' is a Japanese remake of the same movie which was released in 1996. This international hit made waves around the globe and people started asking who these unknown cast were as Shall We Dansu took the world by surprise. Shall We Dansu is a story of a man with what begins as intrigue by a woman dancing in the window to passion for dancing itself.



This is another story about a guy, who was slightly disillusioned with life and he didn't really bother with what went round him. He stood by the path of life watching, and being dragged along by a pace he chooses to see the world with. Then one day, this angel appeared at his window. He wondered why he never saw her before. Or the question really should be why did he never bother with her before. Maybe the angel never chose to appear before, maybe there was no light to show him the window, or maybe the time was simply not right until it should happen. She was there dancing this beuatiful dance of life, he was captivated and never let go. This is his Vocabulary of Love, sealed in a bottle of his heart, cast into the sea, right out to the lion to whom its meant for.

Angel - an⋅gel/ˈeɪndʒəl/[eyn-juhl] You. That's who you are, the most perfect creature, man will ever see especially when you smile for me and look at me dreamily. You also appear in my dreams and everytime I close my eyes, you are there simply perfect.

Beautiful - beau⋅ti⋅ful/ˈbyutəfəl/[byoo-tuh-fuhl] That's what describes who you are inside out. More than a face, more than just virtues, you are beautiful because you are who you are, simply you.

Cute - cute/kyut/[kyoot] The look you have when you are manja-ing and looking spoilt just the way you should always be, pleasantly pretty and always charming.

Derek - Der⋅ek/ˈdɛrɪk/[der-ik] The name of the guy who watched you at the window of his life and the only name other than your family's that you need to remember all your life should you suddenly have amnesia.

Everything - eve⋅ry⋅thing/ˈɛvriˌθɪŋ/[ev-ree-thing] You're my everything. Everything that I have in me, nothing compares to you. I love you my everything.

Fairytale - fair⋅y/ˈfɛəri/[fair-ee] tale/teɪl/[teyl] The description of what this life of ours will be. Magic in the everyday life of holding your hand and seeing the day everyday together.

Garden - gar⋅den/ˈgɑrdn/[gahr-dn] This where the knot is tied and the most happiest day of our lives will take place. Another use for garden is the fact that you're the most beautiful flower in the garden of my heart. I wanted to use another G - G for game, lets play a love game baby.

Haven and Heaven - ha⋅ven/ˈheɪvən/[hey-vuhn] and heav⋅en/ˈhɛvən/[hev-uhn] You're both my safe place on planet earth and the place of my eternal happiness. That will not change for any other woman, being, or thing any place and any time to come.

Island - is⋅land/ˈaɪlənd/[ahy-luhnd] Everyone can have the world but this love of ours is our island, a safe haven from any storm. On this island, you will find nothing but you and me. It stays afloat for us, a lifetime.

Jerk - jerk/dʒɜrk/[jurk] Its just that this jerk loves you and despite all my foolishness and stupidity at times, I hope you can see that beneath it all, I love you and love makes a man do foolish things.

Kryptonite - You're this kryptonite to this epic fail superman wannabe. If Kryptonite sapped the energy of superman and made him normal, you make me weak in the knees and all melted in the heart just by appearing and make me feel that nothing else matters in this world.

Love - love /lʌv/[luhv] This profound passionate experience more than just an emotion or an affection, its simplified definition is what defines our life to come, our everything. It is dedicating our lives to each other and more. Coincidentally the strongest alphabet in this list as your name also begins with L. And the silly lion lay down with the silly lamb.

Magnet - mag⋅net/ˈmægnɪt/[mag-nit] You are a magnet that pulls me near whenever you are within sight. Just can't let you go for a lifetime now. You've pulled me in too deep.

North - north/nɔrθ/[nawrth] A compass always points north. Since finding you, my life's compass has been pointing to you all the time. Whenever I get lost, all I have to do is turn to you.

Oxygen - ox⋅y⋅gen /ˈɒksɪdʒən/[ok-si-juhn] A human can not breathe for one minute or more depending on personal conditioning else there will be damage to the lungs and a collapse of the body. Of all the needs of the human body, breathing is mandatory. Imagine how much you mean when I can not live without you for even one second. Loving you is beyond the need to live.

Personal - per⋅son⋅al /ˈpɜrsənl/[pur-suh-nl] Baby, you're my personal brand of heroin and I need to be around you most times. Its because of you that I'm addicted. Your punishment should be me for a lifetime. By the way baby, you're perfect.

Queen - queen/kwin/[kween] You know you're the queen of my heart. You took the throne and refused to share it with anyone else and rightfully that is your right, the right to demand all the love of a hobbit forever and ever. Sit tight my queen because my heart beats only for you.

Reason - rea⋅son/ˈrizən/[ree-zuhn] I've said it befor and I'll say it again over and over again, you're my reasons. You're all my reasons.

Strength - strength  /strɛŋkθ, strɛŋθ, strɛnθ/ [strengkth, strength, strenth] When I'm weak, you're all the strength that I need, the sweetest smile I can see, everything I need to lift the darkest of days. The reason why I get up for everyday.

Treasure - treas⋅ure/ˈtrɛʒər/[trezh-er] I could dig and search all my life, but there will never be another treasure like you in this life and many lifes to come. So I will always treasure you, hold you close and cherish all the days of our lives.

Unique - u⋅nique/yuˈnik/[yoo-neek] You're one in six billion. Nothing was, is or will be like you and only a fool would ever let you go. Let me be your one in six billion too.

Vital - vi⋅tal/ˈvaɪtl/[vahyt-l] Nothing is more important than you. You will always be number one. Nothing can ever take your place. Everything important that I have or makes me, me is you.

Wow - wow/waʊ/[wou] You are simply wow! If only I could be a walking symbol that shows you wow not just with my hands and mouth under the water. You effortlessly sweep me off my feet, off this world, to outer space and back. Your smile is officially the deadliest weapon that mankind has ever created.

X - x/ɛks/[eks] X marks the spot baby. I don't need to look anymore since my angel appeared in the window of my heart. We found each other to write a new chapter. Lets write this lifetime together.

Year - year/yɪər/[yeer] If life is measured in years, let our love be measured in lovology and according to my lovology calculations, we will love each other on the scale of forever and ever baby.

Zip Code - zip/zɪp/[zip] code/koʊd/[kohd] You have to remember that the zipcode to my heart is 1314. Anytime you feel like mailing me or calling my heart, let it last a lifetime.

Meeting you, I feel alive everyday to see the day. Its simple really to describe it that way, but for the first time in my life, I'm living life. Time passes by shortly and a lifetime of man is but a flicker of a flame in time. I have lived 25 years on earth and I choose to use this given time, this privilege given to me, to love and treasure the most important things in life. Its a hundred baby, all I want to do is hold your hand for another hundred, and another hundred, and another and another, and when we look back at the fading sun, my eyes will tell you this: I've loved you a lifetime. Thank you for loving me back.

PS. Bie, I looked into your eyes for love, I found a lifetime. This hundred's for you. Like me, I hope you smile a lifetime. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment