Tuesday, July 7, 2009

i think forever and ever will be enough

I think I would miss you even if I'd never met you.

~ The Wedding Date



This morning driving Ms. Lion, I said I would try to write something romantic today without sounding like a nerd trying too hard to which she smiled. She smiles so beautiful with the sunlight in her face. Jennifer Aniston once said that the best smell in the world is that man that you love. The best smell in the world to a silly lamb is when a lion has that dreamy look fixed on the lamb and slowly bends over to rest the lamb's shoulder. And when the lion leans over that much slightly and the lamb so much as takes a whiff of the lion, its as close to heaven. That lamb doesn't mind waking up to heaven everyday. Everyday for a lifetime.

Baby, its the 99th scribble on eletronic paper and today, like always, you are simply the most beautiful women in the world to me. I wonder if by the 99th post, would you know why do I always call you beautiful and not hot. By the 99th dance for you, I don't know if you actually wonder why when you're sad and pour like drops of rain, I'm worst than a thunderstorm. I'm not sure by this 99th post if you know why when the entire world falls asleep under the stars, why I would lie awake listening to your heartbeat, singing in a crappy voice that no one hears and kiss you when you're not aware.

I wonder if by the 99th writing across the heart that beats for you, if sometimes when you close your eyes, you would see the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are sweating, who holds your hand in front of God knows who, and who thinks you’re pretty without makeup on. I wonder if you sometimes miss a guy who won’t leave you when he has to be somewhere, and can’t stay away from you. But most of all, I wonder if by the 99th whisper in blogosphere if you know that all these questions are not important because I have forever and ever with you written all over me.

Renee Zelweger in Jerry Maguire shouted, "I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is." After a journey of holding your hand walking through 99 posts, I wonder through the sun and rain, if I have become the one, the one who you have confidence in that can walk forever and ever with you. Today's post maybe simple, but nothing more than to ask if you would like to take another dive with me, if you would like to see the sunset in Bali with me, if you would like to eat dessert along the busy streets of Hong Kong with me and in this life, if you would like to watch each sunrise and sunset with me teethless and grey haired. Our forever's waiting for us, all we're doing is walking there one step at a time with a DL list in our hands and all the love in the world around us. I love you more and more at the 99th.

PS. Bie, this is the first 99th to come, will you be there with me at 99 watching our sunset together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment