Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sleepy wednesdays and the most beautiful girl in the world

Pierre Dulaine: Do you love to dance?
Caitlin: Yeah
Pierre Dulaine: Then you’re made to dance



You just asked me what I was doing and I cheekily answered that I could not tell you. If I did, I could never write this post as it should be with you knowing while I write. If this blog post I write today means nothing to you then I wrote it for the wrong person. Its the day caught in between of this week and I'm actually wondering why I woke up for. I told you all I want to do is sleep, which yes is true but not entirely true. What I really want to do is to just hug you and close my eyes and let time take me away.

But what I really want to write about is this. I have a picture in my mind. In this picture, I can't imagine you smiling right now so I'm writing you a list. This list has a few things that you should be thinking of on days like yesterday, on days that a smile is hard to come by and when I seem far away.

1. If you held up 11 of those flowers I made for you while you were away in Tianjin and stood in front of the mirror, baby, you're looking at 12 of the most beautiful flowers that the world has ever seen. And the problem is that its not about your makeup that makes you beautiful but its simply the way you smile so smile for me. So smile for me every single second that you can.

2. They say that a picture paints a thousand words but when I think of you I think of only three; I Love You. Don't really know about a thousand words but for us, these three words should be enough. I'm right by your side bie and thats the only way it should be so when you're sad, I can't find a reason to smile.

3. I once sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me, "Angels don't watch other angels." Baby, you always say that I'm your angel but in all reality, you're mine. I know that its hard to be always happy, but at least don't feel sad because I can't be by your side to protect you and it hurts.

4. Last night I looked up to the stars and tried to match each one with reasons why I loved you. I remember you reading to me one by one what you like and love about me. And you went on and on. And like those stars, they were not enough to describe even why I liked you not to mention why I love you. Theres plenty of reason to be unhappy but let this one reason of I will always love you be the only reason you don't need to be unhappy.

5. If Pierre Dulaine tells Caitlin that she's meant to dance, then I need to ask you the same. Do you like to smile? If yes, then you're meant to smile. So smile for me each and every single time you can because I am doing the same for you.

Now, if you had asked me what I was doing. The truth was, I'm trying to love you a lifetime. I wrote that I wanted to make you smile this morning. It starts with a note in the morning, a post in the afternoon, and a love that will last until the end of time. I love you. So smile for me when you read this.

PS. Bie, today you're beautiful and I love you. Its as simple as that and it's going to last a lifetime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment