Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hungry for you

Without love, we are birds with broken wings. Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone. Love wins. Love always wins.

~ Tuesdays with Morris




I believe deep down that I was born to kiss you. I believe that when we are apart, distance only brings us closer because right now typing this, you're the only thing on my mind. I am hungry like you suspected. Very hungry for you.

Today has been a pure rush of events and there is a bit of me that wants to blame someone or something for not being able to spend time with you. I know it's silly and it was just a thought but I really do miss you. It's another day caught in between and in the middle of what looks to be hectic days ahead, I have time to just look at things around us and find some calm. I wish there was more I could do for you and for myself now.

Painting the end of today. I hope this post will paint you smiles in the morning. That by writing this, you would be able to take a peek at a heart that misses you and hopes to be by your side right now. Like Tuesdays with Morris, I believe we will never really fulfill the potential of everyday. For love sets you free and loving you, I see things I never saw before. I believe that by loving you and by having you as a purpose each day, I grow and learn to be a better man for both of us.

I'm doing my best to live today and I think although time was not too kind with me, I am very blessed to have seen your smile on a Wednesday. And baby, you asked me if you're beautiful and I answered on your everyday note. I wrote the first note and felt the words didn't really show you how I really feel and only the second could. But again shortly after that, I still felt that it was not enough. So I found you this picture baby. To tell you that you are truly the most beautiful woman of my life and my world. And I feel like shouting that to all the people that matter to me. Bie, you're beautiful today and I love you.

PS. Bie, I love you and approaching the end of another day, I hope this short and sweet notes can paint you a smile when you read it because when you smile, you are simply all my reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment