Thursday, August 6, 2009

Smile for me Baby

Daniel: You know, Sammy, I'm sure she's unique and extraordinary, but... the general wisdom is that, in the end, there isn't just one person for each of us.
Sam: [referring to the Titanic film] There was for Kate and Leo. There was for you. There is for me.
[Holds up one finger]
Sam: She's "the one".
Daniel: Fair enough.

~ Love Actually




Before you ask me why "Love Actually" again. I just want to say that picture says it all. You are perfect. And this wasted useless heart loves you. That's all that matters. I just needed another excuse, another reason to tell you the truth, that you are my reasons. You are all my reasons. You told me that you're not feeling enough love. You said you were emotional. But this is the truth, if you do not feel you are the happiest and luckiest woman on earth, then there is something I am not doing right. Am that something is that I really am loving you with everything that a man can give, a lamb can do and everything that this person, this idiot does is just to make you smile this sweetest smile.

You asked me if I love you. Here's the truth baby. I don't just love you. You're the one, the perfection in all my imperfection, the love of my life so I don't just love you. I love you with every breathe that my God has given me today, I love you so much that it hurts when you do not know, I love you so much that if you'd only know how much, you will smile endlessly. So this is the simple message for today, I will say it again and again. You're number one in my life and number one in my heart. And I love you more than anything else in this world. Hold my hand baby, you're beautiful. You make my every second beautiful. You complete me, you luckiest and happiest woman in the world.

PS. Bie, don't tell me it's okay. Nothing's okay when you're even a bit not that happy as you deserve to be. I love you and let me keep painting this perfect smile for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment