Thursday, August 13, 2009

spending friday with your heart

Jamie: I'm scared of not being with you.
Landon: Oh baby, that'll never happen... I'll be here.

~ Take a risk. Dare to move. Love is a leap of faith. A WALK TO REMEMBER




It's finally Friday on a week I wish I could forget. We're going to see a play tonight and I am going to go home with her heart. The only regret is that I wished I could take her with me. She needs time. I need strength and I find it in believing. There is nothing to believe except in us and I do believe in us. All I want to do now is wait. So that when she comes looking for me when she's ready, I am right here. Waiting for her.

I woke up wishing that everything was over. I wished that everything would end and that by some miracle, everything would be clear for both of us.Surprising how everything comes back full circle. How at the start when she had to go away, she asked me if I would wait. And now, maybe that makes sense. I am waiting. Waiting for that smile to come running back.

PS. Bie, I love you. It's just that simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment