Sunday, August 16, 2009

this thing called monday

Kat Ellis: You know what pisses me off? I've been spilling my guts all weekend and I don't know a thing about you.
Nick Mercer: [pause] I'm allergic to fabric softener. I majored in comparative literature at Brown. I hate anchovies. And I think I'd miss you even if we never met.

~ The Wedding Date



She said I'm sexy. I like to think that as long as it's real to her, I'm a happy man/hobbit. For seriously, my looks don't cut it and my moves are as awkward as a lamb being hunted down by a lion and if somehow in all my limitations and imperfections I can paint her a smile, I will always be happy. Today it's the start of another week and it's called Monday. Since everything that blew by us last week, I have started seeing things in a different light. It's not to say that I have loved her less but rather I have figured out ways to love her so that she's comfortable.

The weeks ahead will be hectic and I don't think we will see each other much. What matters is how to treasure and made these short moments, moments to be cherished. We will both miss each other more I hope during this hectic period so that when we meet each second becomes all the more precious. Hoping to get away from all the everyday noise and just be at peace. That's why the weekends are never enough. We never get enough of peace and just being in the moment with the people who matter to us.

I'm going to start each day just thinking of doing the important and right things. Be it with her, at work or at home. We have a DL list and I believe in that list. I believe that these are the things that really matter and things that I want to make my life complete. But these are just things. It's always her that make these things important. So I will live my life with this in mind, of the important things and her obviously. Just taking it one day a time. Maybe, just maybe like Nick Mercer, I think I will miss her even if I never met her.

PS. Bie, we'll walk each day and we will find joy in love. Love comes in all forms but mine to you, it comes from everything you. It's always about you. Because everything I need and everything I want is in you. You are all my reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment