Monday, August 24, 2009

today and everyday you are my full stop

Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love.

~ My Sassy Girl



Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said, "Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder, Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."

With time, love grows and those in that circle learn to appreciate it and grow with it. Nothing material that can be earned will last, only love that grows between two sincere hearts remain. Growing up, I told her today how much I had to fight for everything I have since I was young. But with her, she's my safety that my heart can always find when the clouds appear. When there's happiness, there is no other I want to share it with than this beautiful flower of my heart.

Today is the first day of the week and the last day of the month. I miss her so much and she's away at practice and she will be going away everyday for the next month or so. Writing this, only time and love can bring us closer. We just got back from another great getaway in Perhentian and it was another treasure to keep in my heart for the days to come. She's so beautiful and I did not tell her this yet and it pains me a bit that she does not hear how perfect she is today. I'm making a mental note to let her know later with all the love in my heart.

I close my eyes and I see you. And this song of Lathika emerges and your smile is so sweet. I just want you to know when you read this that I will always be waiting for you and my hand is empty without yours by my side. I miss you so much. I love you baby.

PS. Bie, strangely I feel you around me. I can't see you with my eyes open but everytime I type these words, "I love you", I feel you are near and whispering to me. I miss you so much baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment