Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tuesday Waiting

I know that she is good and strong and deserves all the love this world has to give. Can't you see that, how wonderful, how special she is?

~ A Walk in the Clouds



There is this story about a man who became angry with his wife for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he was really mad when his wife tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, his wife brought the gift to him the next morning and said, "This is for you, baby."

The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside?" The lady looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "O, baby, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, baby."

Like that box, everyday, behind all this writing, there is love behind each word. I remember my lion telling me that each blog post is too perfect. Like that gold wrappings, it's merely decoration to what my heart is and I just want her to know that my heart whispers into each sentence and my love is at the end of each paragraph. I do not think my love for her is perfect but I'm perfectly aware that she is the one for me and I believe in magic, in soulmates and in forever afters. I'm old fashioned and a hopeless idiot like that and I just want you to know baby on all days, that I love you and these posts only mean to tell you how much you mean to me.

Everytime you appear in the window of my mind, I see you and you are wonderful. Writing this, I'm thinking of how to paint you this smile today and how to tell you that today, you are the most important person, thing, and event that I will have. Right now, you're rushing to the airport and I'm with you holding your hand. Whispering that we will meet soon. And thinking about that I, I'm encouraged to run a good race for us and be a better person each day.

It's finally Tuesday and in a few hours, I will see you soon. I woke up tired of another day not being able to see you. I didn't dream last night although I hoped they would be of Perhentian. And the truth is that I miss you so much each second you are away. And the drive today in xiao hui was slow as cars breezed by. Was driving towards Putrajaya turning back down to the Dengkil bypass and I gazed at the clouds. And just hidden under the sun peeking through the clouds was this rainbow. It was small but it was beautiful and it reminded me that after all the dark, there would be the rainbow at the end. My rainbow is on the flight back to KL at 0005 tomorrow morning. I'm waiting for my baby.

PS. Bie, your hobbit is waiting for you. You are my reasons. You are all my reasons. You deserve all the love in the world baby and that's all a lamb can give a lion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment