Sunday, August 9, 2009

you've got lamb

Baby Lion: What will Hobbit say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got blog. I hear nothing. Not even a sound, just the beating of my own heart. I have love. From you.

~ You've Got Lamb, 2009



Monday. Typing this all I'm saying in my mind is I love you. It's not only now that I'm saying it. But typing it out, you and the whole world knows this, that at this moment and right here right now, like always, only you matter. That just thinking of it, I hear my heart beat. And I listen to it speak. It calls your name. I love you baby. It's the start of the week, we got up late, watched as you drove with sleepy eyes and I was there pretending to sleep constantly looking at you.

And until this moment, all I can think about is you. I was hoping like You've Got Mail, in today's movie of You've Got Lamb, you are bored and you go online and you see this simple post. I know it's not much and it seems unimportant. But this is the most important thing that I will write today. And the wonder of it all is that the most important line is this sentence; I love you baby. I love you and that's all that matters.

Today's another day, the start of another week. Hold my hand baby. We'll going to paint each day beautiful. I'm going to step into another meeting in minutes but you have never left my mind. I have missed you since lunch and will continue to miss you after until I see you again. I know it's simple but it's all this simple heart has to say. And baby, you've got lamb.

PS. Bie, I cherish today and treasure you for being here every moment. You are beautiful baby. Love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment