Monday, September 7, 2009

clouds today

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever.

~ The Crow




Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself, wishing to be lost again. Today is beautiful and like my baby said, less words, more kissing.



If you love coffee, I just love drinking in all your smiles and just being with you.



I wish I can cut out things around me that shows how I feel about you.



I hope you know that with you everyday is a smile no matter how gloomy it is because you are beautiful.



It's written in the cards and I believe like you in this thing called destiny. Everything has a reason. My reason is you.



You are all my reasons. In everything I see and in everything that I do. I love you.

~ Better (Boyzone)

Oh the more I talk to you
I fall in love with
Everything you do
O-oh

See what I'm trying to say is
You make things
Better
And no matter what the day is
With you here
It's better

Our love has changed
It's not the same
And the only way to say it is say it
It's better



I see you in everything and I love you in everything. In everything ordinary in my life, you are everything special. The only disappointment I have in you is that I can not make you smile because of me every second. So I'm going to be better. And we're going to be better. I love you.

PS. Bie, maybe the only thing I need to say is that you too make things better, and with you, everything I need becomes better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment