Thursday, September 10, 2009

monday is for loving you

"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."

~ Sarah Bernhardt



The weekend was perfect and it was perfect in every single way. She thinks I'm frightened and look forced to be at the dinner but all I felt was a strange calm and happiness that she chose to include me into her life and her past just a little bit. Sitting here today feels good and it's a good kind of good having done so much over the weekend. Let's see, we watched a play (which must be said left her absolutely clueless over literature English), attended a wedding, had great rest, watched a good warm fuzzy feeling movie, fed our Grey's Anatomy addiction and had great time just resting and cuddling in sheets.

It was probably the most we've done in a weekend here and she's tired also from her training and I'm going to take care of her more today and drive her home later tonight. I would like to say more about always making her look like the bad person in our relationship but there really is nothing to say because she is simply not. And I know she feels bad more than anything but hopefully what I think and feel matters more to her. That she's simply trying to be more understanding and open to include me into her life and I enjoyed every moment of it. You gave me a choice and I have no regrets in accepting your offer to be part of your life, probably the most constructive part of it, your childhood and if there is any regret, let it lie only because I took too much of your time that you should have for your own and your friends.

Today will be the start of many busy and tiring days ahead for her. I want her to know that this silly lamb is always here for her. That's the most important message for my baby today. It's going to be hard and there will be days that she will find it hard to wake up to but I'm going to be right by your side. Like the way you complete me by feeding me into who I want to be and what I want, I too hope I complete you and make things simply better. Today is beautiful and we should be smiling. It started with a note and you asked why no eyebrows, I couldn't give you an honest answer then, but how do you wish me to draw the perfect face? Impossible. But what I can do is maintain that smile on your face today.

Baby, you have post and nothing and no message is more important than I love you and you are all that matters. Smile with me and I must say that I am already missing you now what more later when I can't see you or talk to you when I want to. Today, when you feel tired, rest on me. When you can't find a reason to be happy, let me be your reason to smile. I love you and hold my hand today baby. It's beautiful.

PS. Bie, counting the days to Bali. I love you and nothing means more today and everyday more than you. You are my reasons. All my reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment