Thursday, September 17, 2009

no prince but a man in love

I kneel before you not as a prince, but as a man in love.

~ Ever After: A Cinderella Story




These last two weeks I have heard words describe me which I do not think I am. I am not handsome, yau yeng or even good looking. That much I know is true. I am no prince and am no great person but I am this person who thinks everyday is special because she breathes in it. What I do hope is that she sees me who knows what I want and I want my everyday to be her. Because she is my meaning. She's all my meaning. Today, we started today together and I think everyday that we do, it is something special because I am alive from the moment my eyes are open.

Today I woke up to the most beautiful person in the world and she always is so warm and heart melting in the morning. I began my day looking for warmth that no comforter can replace and she gave me perfection. I woke up very much aware that it's only going to be 46 hours, 44 minutes before we start for Bali. It was precise because our trip to Bali has always been in my mind through all the lighter and darker moments we shared together and we are finally here. I am not nervous but I definitely am eager to finally be there with her.

Had time to shave my head and simply rest ahead today. It was a welcome break and nothing beats a calm before another of the events that will live with us for a long long time to come. I know this because she is simply the most special person in my life and she makes a good moment great and great moments perfect. I'm going to shut down and be in real lazy mode until she appears again. Such a lazy day that it's beautiful. Driving home I really took time to think about the moments that got us here and I wouldn't have changed anything. Everything is going to be perfect and I can't wait.

We grew along the way to get here and now that we're finally here, I can't wait to continue walking along our list with you. I know that the road ahead after Bali is over is going to be long, dark and scary at times but I for one can't hardly wait. I know that together we have something special and that something special only grows with time and with us allowing it to grow. So I will love you and I will keep hoping what we have grows with us and before we know it, we are there at the end where we want to be. Just one step, one day at a time and look where are we now. I love you baby and that much only needs to be true. So today, I, this crazy, childish at times, idiot most times but always loving you lamb am here waiting for today to be over and our tomorrow to begin again.

PS. Bie, I want to be accountable to us, to our happiness, to our meanings that we believe in and I want to be the one. Walk with me. Today is beautiful. Carpe diem, seize everyday with me baby and let's make it perfect together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment