Monday, September 7, 2009

you..it's all about you

Albert: You know, honestly, I never knew I could feel like this. You know? I swear I'm, I'm going out of my mind. It's like I want to throw myself off of every building in New York. I, I see a cab and I just wanna dive in front of it because then I'll stop thinking about her.
Alex "Hitch" Hitchens: Look, you will. Just give it time.
Albert: That's just it. I don't want to. I mean, I've waited my whole life to feel this miserable. I mean, and if this is the only way I can stay connected with her, then... well, this is who I have to be.

~ Hitch




Tired. We're both tired but the last long weekend was simply great. If I could go back and change anything, I would not. There is nothing more to ask than to lie in the arms of the people you love the most. Yes, time flew by us but this gift of being able to spend it with the one who matters most is a privilege and I come back to work happy but unsatisfied. I still feel greedy about the time we have together. I always feel I need more time. More time holding her in sheets, more time cuddling in front of the tv, more time walking Prince, more time eating more food and more time just being with her.

Today's weather is great for sleeping indoors and I wish we could have stayed longer in bed. It's shaping to be a really lazy day and she's going to be so tired by the end of the day and nearly half dead by the end of the week. Writing this piece to cheer her up. Baby, if you're reading this, I wish I had more cheerful words to craft into a happier message and a more motivating one to make you smile. Like when you are near and make my world shinny and more cheerful, I love you. And I wish I too make your spot in the world shinny and cheerful too.

Driving to work today and talking about tomorrow and the future, it always reminds us that we have so much more to do and life is still so long ahead to walk. It's nice that way. That I can hold your hand to work and just think what today and the future holds, no matter where we end up as long as I have you, it is perfect. Like Rosie last night, don't you dare go before we complete our list or I will make sure you regret it in your next life. There are so many things to look forward to like the holy grail of marriage.

Thinking happy thoughts on a gloomy Tuesday and it helps. Because I smile each time I think about you and the thought of you cheers any stupid passing day that doesn't matter when I don't get to see you much. No matter what, I can't wait to keep painting smiles today with your hand. Writing this short post to make your moment sweet. Love you and just want you to know that it's you I'm thinking of every moment.

PS. Bie, you're beautiful today and when you smile, all dark clouds are chased away so smile for me. Always. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment