Sunday, October 11, 2009

Spelling Love

Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!

~ Moulin Rouge



I love when my heart smiles, but the best of all, it smiles because of you. Love is not measured by how you feel, but how you make the other person feel. Today we're embarking on the next great adventure and after all the emotional high, we're drafting our plans to make our wedding a great one. There's a lot of challenges ahead and a lot of big decisions to be made already at the start but I believe that all we need is each other.

Today is beautiful and I can sense that little bit of stress creeping up into her already to make it the beautiful dream that she sees and I promise her and us nothing but this, it will all become a reality. Everything that we dream of will come true and we will make this happen. Because it is written. From the start of the blog until this moment, it is meant to be. Because from the start, I will not accept anything less than perfect for the perfect bride. Yes, there are many constraints and many challenges but the truth is that we will make it through until the end together.

Today is beautiful because we choose to face it and make it beautiful together. Each day, we write a new page that adds to this new chapter together. Each line slowly but surely makes more sense and meaning as we slowly edge to the end of the chapter. Yes it is a bit early to be talking about the end of the chapter but it keeps everything in perspective, it keeps me so excited about waking up to each day and so happy about living each moment. Maybe we all need to seat back let things take it's course and just take things one step at a time. Let each step be with love and all the care we need to make this happen.

All I'm trying to say today baby is that it will be beautiful. Our chapter and it's ending so let's take our time. I love you and let's make this happen one step at a time. Today is beautiful baby. Let's continue to make it beautiful to remain in our minds at the end. Listening to that love story song by Taylor Swift again,

Romeo save me there trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes

It's not your favourite song but baby, it's just there right in front of us. Let's go get it. Love you baby.

PS. Bie, today you're beautiful. I'm so lucky we're doing this together. One day, one step at a time. I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment