Saturday, October 10, 2009

When 2 become 1

Lion: Somewhere over the rainbow~~~blue birds fly~~~and the dreams that you dreamed of~~~Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh
Lamb: *Galloping galloping*



Thewrecktan: I come not with optimism or any hope. In fact, I do not even come hoping for anything. But I come tonight with certainty and confidence. I come for you. I come for us. Baby, on this night when you are at your most ugly and grotesque, I ask this ugly plant whos the most beautiful woman in my world to marry me. Marry me baby, complete me.

(inserts ring onto stunned flytrap's finger)

EvilJanet/VenusFlytrap/Plant: Why did you put the ring on before I say Yes??? Get up get up....(later in the car)YES YES YES!!!!*sobbing*

This is EvilJanet and it is the first time I scribble something onto this blog..officially...everything is sorta official and I dunno how to describe how I feel about this dream that is really coming true. This man sitting beside me writing this blog with me, I'll be his, and he'll be mine...Forever! Yes you heard it right..I'm saying Forever. This realistic gal is learning how to say forever.

This is Thewrecktan and EvilJanet is officially invading my blog for the first time. What started as a blog to talk about what's most important in my life has expanded and evolved into what casual readers might say is only about her. But the reality is that my life is entirely exactly about her and us. Today, we write this post together to celebrate this moment. This moment that we begin our forever officially and I for one can't hardly wait. There are more beautiful words and greater blogposts but there will never be another that will touch my heart more or spell forever more clearly for me. I love you my EvilJanet, my baby, my VenusFlytrap, my future wifey, my fiancee, my everything, my all. I love you my elf, my lion and my one definition of love. I can't wait for the days ahead.

I love you very much too Thewrecktan aka Bie aka Lamb aka Hobbit aka Parallel Feet..*evil grin* so much of the name calling and this is how we entertain each other each day...My life has been different with you, everything is special and and everyday is blessed. You write me post it everyday which I can never get enuff, your blogposts keep me alive and your tenderness melts my heart, everyday. I always feel that I do not do enuff so I ask you, how do I love you right and enuff to make you stay with me a lifetime?

And I always tell her that all you need to do for us to last a lifetime is love me, just love me. And here we are, I have broken every single one of her rules and here we are about to begin our forever officially and we as one can't hardly wait.

Last note, thanks for hiring me as your wife. I have received the offer letter (jumping up and down looking at my ring finger..yay!), and I will report to work from October 2010 till death do us part (now I'm on probation, I'm your intern so I need to take your temperature now as you're having mild fever) talk to you guys next time...we have a wedding to catch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment